6.20.2012

WHO IS A????

Ever since ABC Family's hit television show Pretty Little Liars hit the airwaves, I have been watching it religiously. If you haven't seen it, the show is about four friends reunited after a year by the discovery of their friend Allison's body. Allison had gone missing after a small kickback the previous year and no one knew where she went or what had happened to her. The small town they live in assumed her to be dead so when the body was found in her backyard, the girls had to relive it again. At the actual funeral, they all get a threatening text message from a mysterious A character who spends the rest of the show in the shadows, hellbent on ruining the lives of Aria, Emily, Hannah, and Spencer. If you've seen it---you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Although I think this show is partly retarded, I still love every moment of it. There are hot guys (Jason, Ezra, and Caleb), high school problems, and mysterious figures. What's not to like? I know many of my friends think it's a dumb show and I don't have one guy friend who seems to enjoy or watch the show without complaint.
Due to our love of PLL and alcohol, my friend Lauren and I have taken it upon ourselves to create a drinking game to this show. I know you can pretty much make a drinking game out of any show or movie, but in my experience not all drinking games are fun or exciting. This particular game is a sure-fire way to help you either get into the show or come up with a new perspective on it. It might even be an incentive for your friends of the male persuasion to get into it or at least not complain when you watch it.

Here are the rules:

1. 1 drink every time some one mentions Aria and Ezra's secret relationship
2. 1 shot for every awkward lesbian scene
3. 1 shot for every text message from A
4. 2 shots whenever you realize that each character has a different phone in each episode
5. 2 drinks when the name Alli or Allison is mentioned
6. 1 shot whenever Lucas is referred to as a Hermaphrodite
7. 1 shot everytime someone accuses Ian of murder
8. 2 drinks whenever Spencer disagrees with everyone
9. 3 shots for every flashback when Aria has pink hair

and finally my favorite rule of all time---
10. 1 shot every time Spencer wears a weird hat.

So there you go. Do you have what it takes to figure out who A is while intoxicated? Test yourself and find out. Now I must leave you so I can finish my tostada before I go back into the depths of hell. AKA work. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment